Pennslyvania Council for the Social Studies
PCSS promotes quality Social Studies education from kindergarten to higher learning by:
- Advocating the Social Studies at all levels of education in Pennsylvania.
- Promoting the analysis, dissemination and evaluation of Social Studies materials.
- Examining and recommending certification requirements for teachers.
- Assisting educators in organizing local Social Studies councils for professional development.
- Cooperating with schools, districts, intermediate units and other interested parties on Social Studies projects.
Latest News from PCSS
Please provide us with feedback on the conference by responding to the conference evaluation form. We value your input.
The George Washington Teacher Institute is proud to announce two new spring residential programs. The programs will feature the best elements of our popular summer residential programs including unparalleled access […]